THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
MPS/UPS £22,917 - £38,633 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience
This school has Academy status and is part of the SMART Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust
SMART Multi Academy Trust
Stocksfield Avenue Primary School
St Cuthbert’s Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full time, 1 year contract (until 31 August 2019) from 1 September 2018
SMART Multi Academy Trust comprises 8 primary schools in the Newcastle upon Tyne area. The Board of Trustees of SMART Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a new teacher for Stocksfield Avenue Primary School.
At Stocksfield Avenue Primary School we believe that learning should be a rewarding, enjoyable and inspiring experience for everyone. To achieve this we constantly strive to deliver teaching that is based on a broad balanced curriculum that is also creative. We do this in an environment where children are valued, successes celebrated and all are empowered to take responsibility and aspire to be the very best they can be.
The successful applicant will be a teacher who:
• Can plan and provide inspirational and relevant learning experiences
• Demonstrates outstanding classroom practice
• Has high expectations of themselves and their children
• Is highly motivated and skilled at monitoring and target setting to enhance and accelerate children’s learning
• Makes learning real, in order to unlock student engagement, stimulate curiosity, provide deeper thinking and a passion for learning
• Has curriculum expertise and confidence and can offer a specialism
• Is committed to developing and sustaining excellent relationships across the whole school community
• Has excellent communication and organisational skills
• Is fully committed to achievement, enjoyment and inclusion
• Thrives on challenge and implementing change to meet our shared school vision.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers and support and training will be provided.
Visits to the school would be welcomed on either of the following dates:
Thursday 17 May at 1.30pm or Monday 21 May at 9.30am - please telephone the school office on 0191 2748434 to arrange. We look forward to hearing from you.
If required a hard copy application pack can be obtained from the school office or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed Application and Safe Recruitment Forms should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to: Mrs Caroline Hopkinson, School Business Manager, at the above address marked Private and Confidential.
Closing date: Wednesday 23 May 2018 at 4pm
Shortlist: Thursday 24 May 2018
Interviews: Monday 11 June 2018
SMART Multi Academy Trust is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and satisfy a range of pre-employment checks. Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
23 May 2018