THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
North Gosforth Academy, Dudley Lane, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 6EJ.
Administrative Assistant, Level 3
N4: £18,795 - £19,945 per annum, pro rata. (Actual: £16,554 - £17,567 per annum).
This school has Academy status and is part of the Gosforth Federated Academies Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Gosforth Federated Academies
North Gosforth Academy
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full time, term time plus 8 days
Required for September 2019.
Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Federated Academies comprises three schools (Gosforth Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Gosforth Junior High Academy) with a fourth school, Heaton Manor School, scheduled to join our MAT shortly. Two of our schools are rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted and collectively we are committed to providing a superb education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
We are seeking a motivated, friendly and flexible exams / data assistant who will possess excellent ICT, interpersonal and organizational skills. The post holder will primarily be working as part of the Data and Examinations Team whose main role is to provide a range of data to staff, parents, students, Dept. for Education and external agencies, frequently meeting strict deadlines. This post is to work alongside the Examinations Manager to assist with all aspects of examinations and results.
We are looking for someone who has:
• The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative as required
• The ability to work to deadlines
• High level of ICT competency especially with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent administration skills
• Excellent communication skills and is a team worker
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of working in schools is desirable but not essential
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• A supportive exams and data team
• Enthusiastic and motivated students
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• Free use of an on-site gym
• A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please note, as we are part of a multi-academy trust there may be times when you could be required to work at one of our other sites.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively visit our website: http://www.gosforthacademy.org.uk/north-gosforth for further details and an application form.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Principal at email@example.com or by post to North Gosforth Academy, at the above address.
Closing date is 12 noon on Wednesday 12 June.
12 Jun 2019