THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Grange First School, Norham Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2NP.
Key Stage 2 Teacher (Maternity Cover)
MPS/UPS: £23,720 - £39,406 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Grange First School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Fixed Term Contract Required to cover maternity leave from September 2019 (Expected to be a full year post).
The staff, pupils and governors of our successful, friendly and happy school invite applicants for the post.
We are looking for a vibrant and outstanding person who:
• Believes strongly in the power of education to inspire, motivate and enthuse every child
• Is an exemplary classroom teacher with the passion to make a difference to the lives of our children
• Can build strong and positive relationships with all of our school community
• Engages in all the challenges of school life with enthusiasm, good humour and creativity.
We can offer:
• Wonderfully creative, hardworking and very well-behaved children with a thirst for learning
• A talented, committed and supportive staff.
• The opportunity to build and develop your career in an innovative, forward thinking and supportive learning environment.
• Creative learning opportunities throughout the Gosforth Schools’ Trust.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and skills required we would like to hear from you. Applications from NQTs, early career and experienced teachers who have the above qualities are welcome.
We warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to visit the school. These will take place between 20 - 24 May.
For Further information and/or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Rosby(Admin Officer) on (0191) 285 2954.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
An application pack can be requested from and returned from Grange First School, at the above address. They can also be collected from the school office.
Further details of the posts and application forms are also available from the school website:www.grange.newcastle.sch.uk
Please be aware applications made via e-mail will not be accepted, you must return your completed form direct to the school.
The closing date for application is Friday 7 June 2019
Interviews Week Beginning 17 June 2019.
07 Jun 2019