THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
St Albans RC Primary School, Westbourne Ave, Walkerdene, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 4HQ.
Foundation Stage/KS1 Teacher
MPS/UPS: £23,720 - £39,406 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
This is a Voluntary Aided School; the employer will be the Governing body of the School.
St Alban's RC Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 262 5552
Required for September 2019
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The Governors of St Alban’s Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic teacher who will join our team of highly motivated teachers, support staff and leaders who care about our children’s academic and pastoral development so that we make a difference to each one of them.
The successful candidate will:-
• Be a practising Catholic or someone who is sympathetic to the ethos of a Catholic school.
• Show excellent classroom practice and have a clear understanding of the curriculum and assessment.
• Have high expectations of themselves and others.
• Have effective interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Be able to work as part of a team dedicated to improving the outcomes for our children.
We can offer you:
• A caring, happy school with a strong Catholic ethos.
• Friendly and committed staff who are supportive and open to new ideas.
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning.
• A warm and welcoming community in which all are dedicated to excellence and improvement.
•Opportunities for professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed by arrangement. Please contact the Administration staff on (0191) 262 5552 for an information pack.
Applicants must use CES Catholic Education Service Application Forms.
These are available to download at www.catholiceducation.org.uk
You will be an employee of the Board of Governors of the school.
St Alban’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)is closure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks and completion of a disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 16 May 2019.
Shortlisting: Thursday 16 May 2019.
Lesson Observations & Interviews: Week beginning 20 May 2019.
16 May 2019