THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Mountfield Primary School, Kirkwood Drive, Kenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 3AT.
Class Teacher (Upper KS2)
MPS/UPS: £23,720 - £39,406 per annum, with TLR 2a £2,721 pa, depending on relevant teaching experience.
This school has Academy status and is part of the Smart Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Mountfield Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required for 1 September 2019.
A Class Teacher required with an additional TLR for coordinating mathematics and raising standards across school in this subject.
Here at Mountfield Primary we believe that learning should be a rewarding, enjoyable, enriching and inspiring experience for everyone. To achieve this we constantly strive to deliver teaching that is immersive, challenge based, authentic, relevant and reflective. We do this in an environment where children are valued, successes celebrated and all are empowered to take responsibility and aspire to be the very best they can be.
If you provide high quality teaching and have a natural enthusiasm for improving the life chances of our children, this could be the job for you!
The successful applicant will be an experienced teacher who:-
- Is an exemplary classroom practitioner, with at least 3 years’ experience of working in Upper Key Stage 2 with the ability to raise standards in mathematics across school.
- Has high expectations about what children can achieve and has the subject knowledge to enable children to meet those high expectations.
- Understands how to use assessment, monitoring and target setting to enhance children’s learning.
- Demonstrates an up to date knowledge of current best practice and is able to explain how it impacts on teaching and learning.
- Thrives on challenge and implementing change in order to meet our shared school vision.
- Is wholeheartedly committed to achievement, enjoyment and inclusion.
- Has an innovative, creative and effective teaching approach.
- Is able to monitor and evaluate teaching and learning in mathematics and provide constructive feedback to colleagues in order to raise standards.
If this is you, then please request an application pack by emailing: email@example.com
Completed Application Form, Safe Recruitment Form, Covering Letter should be returned via email or posted to Helen McCall at the above address.
Key Dates -
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 16 May 2019
Shortlist: Friday 17 May
Interviews: 23 May 2019
Visits available by request ONLY: Tuesday 14 or Wednesday 15 May, 3.30pm on both days. (Please make appointment by telephoning the school office on the number above.)
Mountfield Primary School became part of the SMART Multi-Academy Trust in November 2016.
SMART Multi Academy Trust is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and satisfy a range of pre-employment checks.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
16 May 2019