THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Gosforth Junior High Academy, Regent Avenue, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 1EE.
Key Stage 2 Teacher
MPS: £23,720 - £35,008 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
This school has Academy status and you will be employed by the Board of Trustees.
Gosforth Federated Academies - Principal: Hugh Robinson
Gosforth Junior High Academy
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full time - permanent
Required for September 2019.
Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Federated Academies comprises three schools (Gosforth Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Gosforth Junior High Academy) committed to providing a superb education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Gosforth Junior High Academy is a highly successful school rated as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Links with schools across the Gosforth pyramid are strong, allowing potential for the sharing of practice and pedagogy across all phases.
We are seeking an industrious, motivated and passionate teacher of Key Stage 2 to join an exciting phase in the Academy’s development. Gosforth Junior High Academy is a richly diverse school, with ‘astute and inspirational leadership’ as described by Ofsted.
This post offers a superb opportunity for a teacher with excellent skills to develop further within a positive and supportive environment.
• A passion for teaching
• Excellent knowledge of best practice in teaching and learning at Key Stage 2
• An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
• Consistently high expectations of pupils and yourself
• Excellent communication and ICT skills
• A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• A brand-new building that Ofsted said provides ‘excellent facilities’
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• Reduced membership of the Academy’s gym and excellent sports facilities
• An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from football to surfing!
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit our website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk
Completed application forms to be returned to Mr Hugh Robinson, Principal, Gosforth Academy, Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, NE3 2JH
Closing date is 9am on Thursday 16 May 2019.
16 May 2019