THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Regent Farm First School, Wansbeck Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 3PE.
Teachers (Reception and KS1)
MPS/UPS: £23,720 - £39,406 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Inspiring our Rising Stars
Regent Farm First School
Newcastle upon Tyne
1x Reception Teacher + 1x KS1 Teacher
Required to cover maternity leave from September 2019.
Required from September 2019 these fixed-term contracts are to cover the maternity leave of the permanent postholders and will end on their return to work. The contracts are expected to last for up to two terms up until 30 April 2020. However these may be extended to three terms. (subject to the return to work of the substantive post holders) up until 31 August 2020.
The staff, pupils and governors of our successful, friendly and happy school invite applicants for the posts of Reception teacher and Key Stage 1 teacher to cover maternity leave.
We are looking for vibrant and outstanding people who:
• Believe strongly in the power of education to inspire, motivate and enthuse every child.
• Are exemplary classroom teachers with the passion to make a difference to the lives of our children.
• Can build strong and positive relationships with all of our school community.
• Engage in all the challenges of school life with enthusiasm, good humour and creativity.
We can offer:
• Wonderfully creative, hard working and very well-behaved children with a thirst for learning.
• A talented, committed and supportive staff.
• The opportunity to build and develop your career in an innovative, forward thinking and supportive learning environment.
• Creative learning opportunities throughout the Gosforth Schools’ Trust.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and skills required, we would like to hear from you. Applications from NQTs, early career and experienced teachers who have the above qualities are welcome.
We warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to visit the school. These visits will take place on Thursday 9 May at either 9:30am or 3:30pm. For Further information and/or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 0191 285 2294 or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website www.regentfarmfirstschool.co.uk. An application pack can also be collected from the school office in person or it can be requested by post at the above address, upon receipt of an A4 SAE. You are welcome to return your application form via email, post or in person.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 16 May.
The interview process will be week beginning Monday 20 May.
16 May 2019