THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Full Time Class Teacher
MPS: £23,720 - £35,009 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
This is a Voluntary Aided School; the employer will be the Governing body of the School.
St Lawrence's RC Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required for 2 September 2019
Fixed term contract for one year with a view to become permanent.
The Governors of this popular and successful Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an energetic, motivated and committed class teacher to join our friendly and hardworking team.
Candidates should be either committed and practicing Catholics or show an absolute willingness to fully and actively support and participate in the Catholic ethos and life of the school.
Applicants should have:-
• qualified teaching status or pending qualified teacher status
• the ability to inspire and motivate all pupils regardless of ability so that each child can make the most of their potential
• the ability to be excellent role models to our pupils in their conduct and attitudes
• the ability and willingness to contribute to our tight knit team
• the ability and willingness to contribute to our wider community and parish
• a strong Catholic belief and values that mirror the school’s ethos
• an excellent knowledge of safeguarding in schools.
Our school can offer you:-
• enthusiastic children from many different cultures and backgrounds who want to do well
• a strong Catholic ethos rooted in Gospel values
• a supportive management team and Governing Body who take account of teacher’s wellbeing
• a culture of improvement in all facets of school life
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Gail McLoughlin on the school telephone number: 0191 265 9881.
If you wish to receive and application pack, please email or call our school office on the number above and they will be happy to assist you. The school’s email address is: email@example.com. Further information about our school can be found on our school website: www.stlawrencesprimary.org.uk.
The Governing Body is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Both posts are subject to an enhanced/barred list check from Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as a CRB) and a range of other recruitment checks.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage.
Closing Date: Friday 3 May
Interview Date: Friday 10 May.
03 May 2019