THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Gosforth Academy, Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2JH
Teacher of Business Studies and related subjects
MPS: £23,720 - £35,008 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience
This school has Academy status and is part of the Gosforth Federated Academies; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust
Gosforth Federated Academies - Principal: Hugh Robinson
Great North Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required from September 2019
Fixed term for one year until 31 August 2020.
Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Federated Academies comprises three schools (Gosforth Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Gosforth Junior High Academy) committed to providing a superb education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was rated ‘outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection. We are seeking an inspirational, dynamic and industrious teacher of Business and Enterprise to join a successful department in an exciting phase of the Academy’s development.
You will contribute to teaching across a range of courses as part of our highly successful Business and Enterprise teaching and learning team.
What we need:
• An outstanding practitioner
• A passion for the subject
• The ability to secure excellent achievement across all key stages
• An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
• Consistently high expectations of pupils and yourself
• A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum.
• A relentless drive to secure the best possible outcomes for students of all abilities
• Excellent communication and ICT skills.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• Enthusiastic and motivated students
• Excellent career development opportunities
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A large, vibrant Sixth form
• A school with its community at heart
• Low cost membership of an on-site gym and excellent sports facilities
• An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you hold the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
For further details please email email@example.com. Alternatively visit our website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk. Completed application forms to be returned to Mr Hugh Robinson, Principal to the address above.
Closing date is 12noon on Thursday 4 April 2019.
04 Apr 2019